About Krav Maga
Why Train Krav Maga?
"So that you may walk in Peace" -Imi Litchtenfeld
- Improved Physical, Mental and Emotional Fitness!
- How to prevent, avoid, escape and evade situations of verbal and physical conflict
- Learning how to fall and roll to reduce injury through proper break falling
- Attacking and counter-attacking skills, using all parts of the body
- How to use common objects for self-defense
- Techniques to defend yourself again unarmed attacks such as kicks, strikes, throws, different grabs of body, clothing and hair
- Techniques to defend yourself again armed threats and attacks involving knives,
other sharp objects, sticks and other blunt objects
- Techniques to defend yourself against threats with both a short barreled or long barreled firearms
- How to defend yourself when on the ground
- How to deal with multiple attackers
- How to defend other people also known as third party protection. Specific curriculum's for the governmental and security forces and departments from the infantry to the anti-terror, from the law-enforcement to the peace keeping missions
Beginners Krav Maga Camp
8 weeks ONLY $99
October 24th to December 19th NO Training on Halloween or Thanksgiving
Want to give Krav Maga a try but too nervous to get started because everyone else
already knows what they are doing?Not for long!
We are offering an 8 week introduction camp from October 24th- December 14th for just $99. This offer provides two classes each week on Tuesday and Thursday evenings 5:30-6:30pm, 15 classes for under $100.
Learn the basics and become familiar so you can jump into to regular classes to start 2018! We will take it slow, explain everything and get you a solid Krav Maga foundation.
Currently In Progress
Sign up for the next one below
Call or email to schedule your private Krav Maga or Fitness Training Session.
Or to get in on one of our great classes!
610. 203. 1409 or Wayne@EliteKravMagaTraining.com
Introduction to Krav Maga Seminar
Come on out to see how Krav Maga can benefit you.
So much value for everyday possibilities and specifically if you regularly find yourself in one of many potentially dangerous situations such as:
Running trails alone and feeling unsure? Leaving the bar/ restaurant late at night with cash? Real estate agent sitting open houses alone? Or just a regular Joe that wants to feel safe, well this Intro. Seminar is for you!
This seminar will touch on;
This 3 hour seminar will prepare you for all you will learn in the 8 week Krav Maga Beginner Course. The nominal $40 seminar fee will be deducted from the course fee if you sign up on site following the 1/13 class for the session beginning January 16th. That will leave you with a nominal $59 balance for the 15 class course that meets most Tuesday's and Thursday's from 6:30-7:30pm in our Newtown Square location.
2018 Beginners Krav Maga Camp #002
8 weeks, 16 Classes ONLY $99
January 16th to March 16th 2018
NO Training February 6th and 8th 2018
Tuesday and Thursday evenings 5:30-6:30pm, 16 classes for ONLY $99
Krav Maga Classes
This training option is for the true Krav Maga practitioner! You have a set schedule and can make the commitment to take your self defense and fitness to new levels all while having a great time! Krav Maga is realist Self-Defense System that is easy to learn. With commitment and consistency you can become proficient in as little as 9 months.
Good striking is paramount to becoming a great Krav Maga Practitioner. The more effective and efficient your striking is the more enjoyable your Krav Maga Training becomes. Our Strike Lab class offers striking fundamentals, basic combinations, footwork and fighting tactics. As our classes grow and our clients become better we will add an advanced strike lab in the future.
Elite Krav Maga Training & Fitness
If our class times do not work for you, you are welcome to create your own private group based on what works for you and your group.
A minimum of 3 clients will be needed to have a group.
This applies to Fitness Training, Sports Performance & Krav Maga
10% off for all 1st Responders which include all current Military, Police, Fire, Paramedics, Nurses and Teachers
Private Krav Maga Training
With Private Krav Maga Training (1-on-1) you can increase, refine and develop your Krav Maga skills all while taking your fitness to the highest level with focused attention on just you! This option is great for the busy professional that is unable to commit to the regular class times. Also, Private Training is perfect for the Krav Maga Practitioner that just wants more out of their Krav Maga experience!