About Krav Maga
Why Train Krav Maga?
"So that you may walk in Peace" -Imi Litchtenfeld
- Improved Physical, Mental and Emotional Fitness!
- How to prevent, avoid, escape and evade situations of verbal and physical conflict
- Learning how to fall and roll to reduce injury through proper break falling
- Attacking and counter-attacking skills, using all parts of the body
- How to use common objects for self-defense
- Techniques to defend yourself again unarmed attacks such as kicks, strikes, throws, different grabs of body, clothing and hair
- Techniques to defend yourself again armed threats and attacks involving knives,
other sharp objects, sticks and other blunt objects
- Techniques to defend yourself against threats with both a short barreled or long barreled firearms
- How to defend yourself when on the ground
- How to deal with multiple attackers
- How to defend other people also known as third party protection. Specific curriculum's for the governmental and security forces and departments from the infantry to the anti-terror, from the law-enforcement to the peace keeping missions
Beginners Krav Maga Camp #004 at Newtown Square
11 weeks, ONLY $75 for HS and College Students with I.D. $99 for non-Students
May 15th to July 26th 2018
Tuesday and Thursday evenings 5:30-6:30pm
Want to give Krav Maga a try but too nervous to get started because everyone else
already knows what they are doing? Not for long!
We are offering an 8 week introduction camp for just $99. This offer provides two classes each week on Tuesday and Thursday evenings 5:30-6:30pm.
Learn the basics and become familiar so you can jump into to regular classes to start 2018! We will take it slow, explain everything and get you a solid Krav Maga foundation.
Non-Student Rate Student Rate
2018 Beginners Krav Maga Camp #005
Coming September 2018
At our Newtown Square Location
8 weeks ONLY $99
Classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-6:30pm
Kids Krav Maga Class
Now forming classes. Please contact for details
Kids Krav Maga is awesome blend of age appropriate fitness combined with Krav Maga Self defense techniques that address the most common attacks that kids deal with. Such as pushing, hair grabs, suck punches. Also, we address bear hugs, wrist grabs and improving situational awareness to avoid confrontations.
Krav Maga Classes
Advanced Classes are Monday and Wednesday 6:30-7:30pm and Saturdays from 11am -12pm
This training option is for the true Krav Maga practitioner! You have a set schedule and can make the commitment to take your self defense and fitness to new levels all while having a great time! Krav Maga is realist Self-Defense System that is easy to learn. With commitment and consistency you can become proficient in as little as 9 months.
Krav Maga Striking Class
Advanced Classes are Monday and Wednesday 5:30pm-6:30pm and Saturdays from 10am-11am
Good striking is paramount to becoming a great Krav Maga Practitioner. The more effective and efficient your striking is the more enjoyable your Krav Maga Training becomes. Our Strike Lab class offers striking fundamentals, basic combinations, footwork and fighting tactics. As our classes grow and our clients become better we will add an advanced strike lab in the future.
If our class times do not work for you, you are welcome to create your own private group based on what works for you and your group.
A minimum of 3 clients will be needed to have a group.
This applies to Fitness Training, Sports Performance & Krav Maga
Elite Krav Maga Training & Fitness
Private Krav Maga Training
With Private Krav Maga Training (1-on-1) you can increase, refine and develop your Krav Maga skills all while taking your fitness to the highest level with focused attention on just you! This option is great for the busy professional that is unable to commit to the regular class times. Also, Private Training is perfect for the Krav Maga Practitioner that just wants more out of their Krav Maga experience!
Call or email to get started: