About Krav Maga
Why Train Krav Maga?
"So that you may walk in Peace" -Imi Litchtenfeld
- Improved Physical, Mental and Emotional Fitness!
- How to prevent, avoid, escape and evade situations of verbal and physical conflict
- Learning how to fall and roll to reduce injury through proper break falling
- Attacking and counter-attacking skills, using all parts of the body
- How to use common objects for self-defense
- Techniques to defend yourself again unarmed attacks such as kicks, strikes, throws, different grabs of body, clothing and hair
- Techniques to defend yourself again armed threats and attacks involving knives,
other sharp objects, sticks and other blunt objects
- Techniques to defend yourself against threats with both a short barreled or long barreled firearms
- How to defend yourself when on the ground
- How to deal with multiple attackers
- How to defend other people also known as third party protection. Specific curriculum's for the governmental and security forces and departments from the infantry to the anti-terror, from the law-enforcement to the peace keeping missions
Krav Maga Class
Newtown Square Schedule
All Levels Krav Maga- Monday/Wednesday 6-7am
Advanced Striking Monday/Wednesday 5:30-6:30pm
Advanced Krav Maga Monday/Wednesday 6:30-7:30pm
Beginners Camp Tuesday and Thursday 5:30-6:30pm (New Camp starts the 1st Tuesday of each month) Starts September 2019
Intermediate Krav Maga Class Tuesday and Thursdays 6:30-7:30pm (Unranked to P2 Level Practitioners)Starts in September 2019
Woman's ONLY Krav Maga Class Tuesday and Thursdays 7:30-8:30pm Starts in September 2019
Please contact us at Wayne@elitekravmagatraining.com or at 610.203.1409
We are a Proud Krav Maga Global Affiliate &
Largest Krav Maga & Fitness Training Center in Delco!
If our class times do not work for you, you are welcome to create your own private group based on what works for you and your group.
A minimum of 3 clients will be needed to have a group.
This applies to Fitness Training, Sports Performance & Krav Maga
Call or email to get started:
Elite Krav Maga Training & Fitness
Private Krav Maga Training
With Private Krav Maga Training (1-on-1) you can increase, refine and develop your Krav Maga skills all while taking your fitness to the highest level with focused attention on just you! This option is great for the busy professional that is unable to commit to the regular class times. Also, Private Training is perfect for the Krav Maga Practitioner that just wants more out of their Krav Maga experience!